I love how it's still winter and your daughter is wearing a short skirt and flip-flops. Looks like Allie's daily outfit - actually Allie goes through about three such outfits in a day!
Ummmm, could you please send her up here to work with me and I'll come chill in that bean bag chair. Thanks!
Grace wants to know why Rylee needs the weekend since she doesn't even go to school.
Hey this could be my daughter!! love you ry... and you are gonna be two soon..
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love how it's still winter and your daughter is wearing a short skirt and flip-flops. Looks like Allie's daily outfit - actually Allie goes through about three such outfits in a day!
Ummmm, could you please send her up here to work with me and I'll come chill in that bean bag chair. Thanks!
Grace wants to know why Rylee needs the weekend since she doesn't even go to school.
Hey this could be my daughter!! love you ry... and you are gonna be two soon..
Post a Comment