Vegged Out Watching a Movie
Our poor peanut hasn't been feeling so great. Monday she had a little fever and didn't act like she felt great, but a little dose of tylenol and she would perk right up. Same thing Tuesday morning, but when she woke up from her nap the fever was way up and she didn't look well. So we went to the doctor and luckily it wasn't strep or the flu but her throat and ear were not looking good. So we got our first round of antibiotics in two years. For some reason this little girl decided yesterday she didn't want to take medicine like a good girl. She started refusing her tylenol which she has always loved to take even begged for it. So you can just imagine what it is like to try to force the antibiotic twice a day down her throat. We usually just end up with a big sticky mess and her gagging and coughing. It is going to be a rough 10 days.
8 comments:
Ha ha ha! Sounds like a Rylee rodeo! Too bad she's not feeling good...it's definitely been going around! But, P.S. I hate taking liquid "cold" medicines too. I gag and cough, too! :)
Ha ha ha! Sounds like a Rylee rodeo! Too bad she's not feeling good...it's definitely been going around! But, P.S. I hate taking liquid "cold" medicines too. I gag and cough, too! :)
you are so mean.. i never force my kids to do things.. yeah right. but she sure is a cute sick thing..
Try cherry lifesavers. when my kids are sick I get them their own pack and they have to lay down on the couch, watch a movie and suck on the lifesavers. I also think a Dr. Pepper will heal a sore throat, so maybe this isn't great advice but it seems to make my kids feel better, even if it is just because they have their own pack of candy that I am making them eat!! Good Luck, sick kids are not a good thing, almost as bad as a sick husband, YUCK!
Poor Ry. She looks so sad. Poor you too. Take care.
Rylee looks like a little girl...not a baby anymore. That happened way too fast. Hope she's feeling better.
Rylee looks like a little girl...not a baby anymore. That happened way too fast. Hope she's feeling better.
Rylee looks like a little girl...not a baby anymore. That happened way too fast. Hope she's feeling better.
Post a Comment