Snaking and getting warm.
Today we hit the pool for some fun. It is perfect because during the day there is maybe 10 people total and Rylee can just play away. Today she tried out the big slide all by herself and that was where she wanted to stay. I swear my child has no fear. This is one of the first posts that I don't have to appologize for how poorly dressed my child is because I think she looks stinking
5 comments:
i love her cute suit. i wish everyone could look so cute in any swimsuit any time. She is getting so big.
I'm lovin her moon boots!!
Maybe you should let her wear her Napoleons at the pool...I mean, I think they'd give her great traction. No more stitches! :)
i'm jealous that she likes to go swimming! kaycee isnt into as much. i will try this next year for better swimming experiences! :)
no kid can get any cuter. sheesh. where did you buy that 99 cent bikini? ive been looking for one about that size..
Post a Comment