
The final thing to move to our house has been our
tuff shed. Well with some friends volunteering to
help we got it moved on Saturday. We are so excited to have it moved and get somethings our of our garage and have the stuff in the shed closer to us. Thank goodness we have some
connections with trucks trailers and the right equipment which made the move possible. I couldn't resist adding a few pictures of our little
Napoline Dynamite in her new snow boots that one of her friends let her borrow for the winter. She wanted to wear nothing else but the boots. It was a little warm and her feet I am sure were nice and toasty but she thought they were cool. She is actually starting to want to pick her own shoes lately and she just does not understand the matching concept. I am sure this is just the
beginning of many
uncoordinated outfits.
4 comments:
Get used to it, Lynly. My Lilly's been doing that for awhile now. She wants a certain pair of socks w/ certain shoes and a certain jacket...all of which never match. It's the fun stage of the opinionated girls. Gotta love it! :)
Love the moon boots Rylee! Hmmm... I recall not too long ago your mother making fun of Emma for wearing her moon boots! Karma Karma Karma
ha ha ha! Awesome! I can't wait for the leopard print purple pants with her camo jacket and boots. What a hottie!
P.S. Napoleon boots are SO in... especially on cute little girls!
Post a Comment