Finally a full weekend off that means 3 days for me. I have been working way too much lately. Ok so a little over 40 hours a week but I am not used to that I have always enjoyed my 20 hours. I signed up for a bunch of extra shifts the last 3 weeks and am pooped. My house, laundry, and daughter have been a wreck. Not that I have used today off to fix any of that, but I have enjoyed the day with Rylee. I got the cd from her photo shoot and this picture made me laugh and though it might make some of you smile too. What can I say she has an obsession for bellybuttons.
Before Time Swallows the Memories
6 months ago

1 comments:
Your pictures turned out awesome! All the ones you've posted have been super cute! And, hey, how can you NOT love bellybuttons?!
Post a Comment