Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Our Beautiful Rylee.








We finally got some pictures taken of Ry bug a couple of weeks ago. I was lucky enough to come across and amazing photographer and just by coincidence she happened to be in town for the week and gave us the funnest photo shoot and I am so HAPPY with the results. I think she captured our little girl perfectly. She just let Ry do her thing and shot away. I have to admit I was lucky and Rylee was a really good sport. I can't wait to see the rest. Here is her blog.
Highly recommend her for a great experience and great pictures.. I just think she looks so beautiful I can't stop looking at them.

12 comments:

Mistie said...

I love the one where she is looking in the window. LOOOOOVE IT.

Mandy said...

Those did turn out awesome! I like the one of the three of you walking, shot at the awkward angle to still focus on Ry. So CUTE!

Doreen said...

These are so cute. I love the one with Rylee looking into the glass door with the boots. She is a doll, this should have been an easy photo shoot.

klamb said...

yes, i am loving these pics. do you think that lady can come and do some naked maternity ones for me? or just some newborn ones? but, seriously, rylee is stinkin cute. love them.

Kel said...

Those are amazing! What cool pictures to have. I love the ones taken on the train tracks! Jake better look out, you guys are in big trouble with that little cutie!

Anonymous said...

I love these pics. she is so beautiful!!!!! She looks so grown up. I need a 5x7 please. I need to update her pic on my wall. my last one she was six months. WOW how time flies!!

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

She is such a cutie patootie! We had so much fun with her tonight! I think she could possibly be the only 1 year old I know that can name the dead animals hanging on our wall!

Deedra said...

Those are precious!! She is so cute!! Model in the making! Love it!!

Nicole + Brock said...

Rylee is so cute! Raquel is actually one of my friends. I am glad that you found her.

Melissa said...

those are so cute. I know exactly where they were taken because I want to have ours taken there as soon as we get a somewhat warm weekend.

Andrea said...

Cute pictures, we are planning a train track one as well. Good thing we live so close, eh? I am glad to be blogging with ya, AND bow making, and whatever else we can think of! I need to send you an invitation to my blog so email me your address. alwtaylor@gmail.com

Deedra said...

Seriously - love these pictures! I keep coming to your blog too look.