Thursday, August 21, 2008

Slide











Rylee has been totally obsessed with slides and our neighbors have a big little tikes slide/playhouse that she loves to play on and since I can't afford to buy a fence I got on KSL and found her a little slide. Let me tell you it was not easy. There are way to many moms that sit home all day who's kids drive them crazy so they are looking for a good deal on toys. Every slide I would see would fly off of there within an hour or it was in st.george. Thank goodness for work and slow time I was able to watch it like a hawk and found this slide for $40 in Herriman I called and got it in 14 minutes of when they placed it. She has really enjoyed it and has been worth every penny. They retail for $240 brand new. But it came with an added bonus feature that we didn't even know about. The base collects a good amount of water from the sprinklers and every morning Rylee has a fresh puddle to drink from. If any of you know my daughter you get the idea.

2 comments:

Mistie said...

I like the picture with the snot coming out of her nose and into her mouth. YUMM.

Mandy said...

Sweet snag....Jared's aunt Natalie is getting rid of a bunch of "this kind of stuff" and I'm wondering if I should snatch it up for later?? We'd have to drive to Colorado to pick it all up but it sounds likes it might be worth it.....