Thursday, August 21, 2008

Moneky Jumping on the Bed




For those of you who doubted me as a mother we finally got Rylee off the floor and into a bed. She has done very well in it and stays most of the night. She fell out the first few nights so we installed one of those nifty side rails which fooled her for a night or two that she couldn't get out of the bed but she has learned to by pass them. I really didn't think I would be putting my one year old in a twin bed I thought we would get at least two years in the crib but oh well.

2 comments:

Arin said...

Yeah...your back on the blogging wagon! Like I have any room to talk, hope you had fun campin'!

Mandy said...

Amen to Arin. Glad you're back. Darling bedspread though! Why don't you just set it up next to yours and Jake's bed....