Camping again just as fun just as dirty. It will seem like you are looking at the same pictures from a few posts ago this was weekend number two. We actually got to go for 4 days this time which was a lot of fun. We went with some friends who have the cutest little girl Rylee's age that she mugged on all weekend, but I do think they had a lot of fun together. It's pretty rough being a cute little one year old. The only image I was able to get of the two of them together was when Jake was holding them cause they would never hold still long enough for a picture. I love the picture we got of Rylee kissing the BEAR!!!!!!
Before Time Swallows the Memories
6 months ago
4 comments:
Rylee's hair is getting so blond.
That is a way cute pic with Jake. Ya know, we really wanted to come up for a few days with you guys, but work is just so much more fun...sorry.
love the "aahhhhh" pictures. it was fun, thanks guys!
Too cute...wish we could have stayed a little longer!!
Post a Comment