Friday, July 18, 2008

Ball Popper

Rylee has had this since Christmas but with all her new toys for her birthday she kind of forgot about it. Today I got it out and she was going crazy over it like she had never seen it before. I think I will start hiding more of her toys so she thinks I get her new ones all the time. We had a fun afternoon chasing balls and dancing to the music.'


2 comments:

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

That looks like such a fun toy! I can't decide what to get Jack for his birthday but I think that looks like a good option! Hope you guys have fun fishing this weekend! Jenny and Nate want to go swimming some time.. we should all go it would be fun!

Mandy said...

Looks like a bit of a panic attack at first! Ha ha ha! She is so freakin' cute, can we just have yours?