..............We all have them and they all stink. Rylee is totally obsessed with her belly button right now and will sit and dig in it when she is tired until it is red. The real point of this blog is to give my excuses for not blogging I am sure many of you have completely given up on even checking my blog, but hopefully I am back between the move and the wedding I have been a slacker. I will try to get some pictures up of the new house soon.
Before Time Swallows the Memories
6 months ago
3 comments:
You moved?? See, now there is something you could have posted... But I'm glad to see a new post. I check your blog faithfully. :)
Kinsey calls hers her "buddy" Party at your new house?
What a cutie! Maybe you could take pictures of you all showing your belly buttons to the camera....that would be hot!
Post a Comment