Today I was unpacking some more boxes and came across my old doll and crib. Rylee loves dolls and I thought she would like it so I set it up in her room and went about unpacking. Awhile later she got really quite I went to check on her and she was digging the dolls eyes. Funny thing is Jake has always hated that doll and told me its eyes were evil I guess Ry felt the same way. A few minutes later I went to check on her and she had dupmed the doll and taken over the crib it is now her favorite play spot and if I can't find her I just check the crib. I wish she liked her crib as much as she likes that one.
Before Time Swallows the Memories
6 months ago
5 comments:
I'm pretty sure we all had one of these uber-creepy dolls at some time or another. Why did they never have REAL hair, but they had real-ish eyelashes? It always made the eyes creepier. Did yours come alive at night too?
That's funny! Kids are too smart thats for sure.
Me again. I'm tagging you. See the rules on my blog NOW! Bwah ha ha!
You are tagged again.
Are we still on for lunch tomorrow? If so, what do you want me to bring?? We can't wait to see Rylee's creepy doll!
Post a Comment