Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Flinging some sticks




We had a blast on our little vacation. The whole purpose of going is for a big archery shoot we have to get up early every morning and hike all day shooting various targets along the way, but we probably have a little more fun then we should hitting and missing targets. After a day in the sun we gorge ourselves on yummy food, take naps, eat ice cream, shoot the breeze, and try to avoid getting tickets.


We survived without the peanut I was very anxious to get home and she was glad to see us even though she had so much fun being spoiled by everyone. She has been extra clingy today but other than that I don't think we damaged her by leaving. I am not ready to do it again real soon but now I know we can both survive a few days without each other.

t

1 comments:

Mandy said...

I am so jealous! Looks like you guys had a blast with the crew!