Saturday, April 5, 2008

Uncle Nathan





Friday I really wanted to do something to get Rylee out of the house so she could use up some energy. It didn't sound like anyone else would be interested in going to I called my little brother Nathan. Funny story about Nathan is that he is marrying Jenny who happens to be Jack's aunt. Rylee and I had hung out several times with Katie and the oh so cute Jack without even knowing. After hearing Jenny brag about her nephew Jack I knew it had to be the same Jack, so when we finally put it all together we realized that Nathan will soon be Uncle Nate to both Rylee and Jack making them kind of related but not by blood so they can still kiss like they are doing so well in this picture. The cute guy holding Jack is my brother Nathan for those of you who don't know him. Anyways we are excited for the wedding and to have Jenny join are crazy huge family. We are glad that we are friends with Katie and Jack and look forward to seeing them at the wedding where Jack and Rylee will be looking cute as always. Moral of the story IT"S A SMALL WORLD.






4 comments:

Mistie said...

Kissing cousins are the best.

Melissa said...

getting her started early eh!

klamb said...

that little brother of yours is cute like mine. can you believe he is old enough to get married? crazy.

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!! (including Nate) It's such a small world!