Monday, March 10, 2008

Girls Scout Cookies


All of you that know me probably think I am blogging about how much I love Girls Scout Cookies, well that is not the case I am posting a warning about them. Friday I was trying to finish the invitations for Rylee's birthday. She was playing on the floor and everytime she would start to whine and want me to pick her up I would feed her more cookies. It worked really well keeping her happy I guess I didn't realize how many I fed her. After giving her a bottle of milk I smelled something funny. Rylee had puked a huge pile of cookies and milk and was playing with her doll in it. Yes you are all thinking of nominating me for mother of the year. Let this be your warning. They really should put a limit on the box for children under one.

5 comments:

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

MMMMMMM.....Makes me want to eat some Girl Scout cookies!

Becca said...

Oh Lynly maybe you should feed your child some veggies and tofu!

Mandy said...

You're an inspiration to all of us! Atleast I know I won't be the only mother to go to jail for excessive consumption of junk food. Ha ha ha! Just kidding!

Mistie said...

Hey, I changed my url to www.fourladiesandaman.blogspot.com

Arin said...

Gotta LOVE Somoa's!!!!